If the items that you need assistance with aren’t listed services please get in touch as I would love to discuss your requirements and provide assistance if it is within my capabilities.
If it is something outside of my expertise I am more than happy to assist in finding someone that can! My favourite place to do so is by placing your requirements with my wonderful VA colleagues in the Virtually Yours network.
- Documentation of your existing business procedures and production of a manual for use within the business.
- External analysis of your business administration processes and provision of recommendations for alternatives or improvements.
- Provision of system options for various tasks and processes within your business to assist with streamlining.
SYSTEMS & TECH SUPPORT
- Systems and apps support and management, specialising in G Suite.
- Able to learn any popular and specialised cloud based software and systems.
- Experienced in systems such as G Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheet, Google Forms, Google Sites), Teamwork, WordPress, Wix, Hubspot, Calendly, Zapier, Dubsado and Mailchimp.
- Undertake an audit on current administration systems and processes by looking at four key areas of your business – Operations, Marketing, Sales and Delivery.
- Upon the completion of this audit you receive a written report which gives a snapshot of the current processes and systems within your business, how I see it as currently working, suggestions for any alternative software or streamline of processes based on my experience and knowledge.
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
- Half or full day workshop provided either 1-to-1 or for your team.
- Topics could include – eg Importance of administration processes, Apps to help streamline your work, G Suite for Small Business, how to use a particular cloud based software used within your business (if familiar to me).
- Costs and topics to be negotiated due to the more specialised nature of this service delivery.
- Take my FREE online course here to preview some of the knowledge I share – Top 3 G Suite Tools That Enhance Productivity
- Formatting of your existing business documents to ensure consistent layout and look and feel.
- Creating business document templates – new client questionnaires; adding your branding to your client agreements, information sheets, generic email templates (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint).
- Designing forms such as client forms, administration process forms, client feedback forms – within a range of software including Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF Interactive Forms, Google Forms.
- Email management – tidying of your inbox, sorting of emails, creation of automatic tagging categories and filters (Gmail / Outlook).
- Setup and moving and sorting of your business files onto cloud based filing systems (Google Drive / Dropbox).
- General data entry such as building of contacts databases, manually inputting data from other sources into spreadsheets, entry of information into web based databases for the business.
- Data scraping such as extracting content and inputting into your business databases, moving of information from one file format into your system.
- High level research for general business tasks – sourcing of supplier contacts, software options for use within the business, small projects procurement.
- Creating business marketing templates – brochures, flyers, newsletters, Facebook post templates (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint).
- Creation and collation of workshop, seminar, lecture and/or meeting presentations and handouts (Google Slides / Powerpoint).
- Updating your website with content and blog posts you provide (WordPress/Wix).
- Initial set up of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) with basic content provided by client and applicable integrations.
G SUITE PARTNER
- Approved G Suite Reseller
- Google Cloud Certified in G Suite
- Consulting and setup services for G Suite
Here’s what one of my clients say:
“Korryn is a talented and efficient freelancer in every sense of the word. She’s incredibly organised and professional, to start with. She makes sure you get exactly what you’ve asked for with minimum fuss, and documents what she’s achieved for you. She’s the freelancer you need to help in your business, always going above and beyond.”
Nina Hendy – Founder, The Freelance Collective