GET TO KNOW ME A LITTLE MORE
Here’s a little more information about me (if you were interested to know) such as links to my guest blog posts that are around the internet and my qualifications and memberships with various professional organisations that help to keep me skilled and up to date.
The Day-To-Day Stuff:
- I’m a Mum to two munchkins, Hayden and Ella; wife to one lovely fella, Darren, and Hooman Mum to one fur child, our Cocker Spaniel Angel (who is also Encore Admin’s CFO – Chief Furry Officer).
- I take my tea white with one – English Breakfast thanks!
- My end of high school career dream was to work within the music industry, I wanted to do a music business degree, so I deferred uni for a year to try and save up money to do it but I ended up enjoying earning money more than the idea of going to uni.
- My sports of choice pre-kids were squash and field hockey – my position: Goalie. Yes, I was a bit insane.
- Don’t hold it against me but I’m a pop princess at heart, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Delta Goodrem, P!nk (well she’s not a typical pop princess, she has serious street cred).
- Winner – 2018 Business With Babies Business Awards – All Star Provider Award
- Finalist – 2019 Australian Small Business Champion Awards – Business Services
- Top 100 – 2018 Cool Company Awards – Anthill Magazine – Savvy Services
- Nominee – 2018 Motivating Mum Business Awards Best Web Presence
- Nominee – 2017 Business With Babies Awards
- Finalist – 2017 Motivating Mum Business Awards – Best Web Presence
READ SOME OF MY ARTICLES / FEATURES
I am honoured to have been selected as one of 100 Faces of Small Business by the Queensland Government as part of Queensland Small Business Week 2018. Each small business was profiled and you can read my story here.
So glad I was invited to chat with one of my clients Bruce Poling from The Joinery Coach on his podcast “The Joinery Business Podcast”. We discussed the 4 key areas that joinery businesses should look at in their businesses (which also applies to any business). You can listen here.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Living with my husband, our children, and our cocker spaniel uses all of my organisational and support skills to the max… but no one’s given me a qualification for that yet (I sometimes wonder what that would actually look like).
However, I’ve gained the following qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Diploma of Human Resource Management
- Certificate IV in Property Services – Registration (REIQ)
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- G Suite Administrator Fundamentals by Google Cloud on Coursera
- Introduction to Cloud Identity by Google Cloud on Coursera
- Google Cloud Partner – G Suite Reseller Partner
- White Card (Course in General Safety Induction – Construction)
Virtually Yours Registered Member
Virtually Yours Reference Checked
Virtually Yours Standards Assessed
Here is what my clients say:
“Korryn from Encore Admin Consulting is a SUPERSTAR! I engaged Korryn to help me set up a new project management tool in my business. It was a highly confidential task. Korryn was 100% professional and the outcome was BRILLIANT. It would have taken me forever to get this task done as I just don’t have the time to work ON my biz. Korryn took the stress out of it and I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing assistance with project management. Thanks again!”